Saturday, March 28, 2009

It's Snowing!

I really thought this wasn't going to happen. All I really wanted was a good snow. And I was rewarded and the best part was that it's a weekend so I don't have to trudge to work. Haley had a few minutes of fun out in the snow. She gets cold easily so her appearance was short.

Jeff made a fort with our snow block maker (one of the few things I hadn't packed away). It was impressive.
L thought it would be fun to cover daddy with snow while he was making a snow angel.


The pampas grass...a little sad. Everything is covered in a layer of ice and then snow.




So sweet!



L made her own snow angel.












She had fun sliding down the slide since there was a layer of ice before the snow.
We spent over an hour outside. It was delightful. I fixed soup and grilled cheese for lunch and it truly feels like a snow day!
















No comments: