Saturday, November 7, 2009

Week in Review

This week was a busy one. Too busy to really take pictures, so I'll just chat.

Sunday: beautiful day. L and I went for a walk and then to two parks to play on the equipment. It was also a great day to watch some football and take a nap.

Monday: My 35th birthday! I took the day off. I slept in, then went to my Favorite scrapbook store, Scrapfunattic and shopped a little. The next errand? A mani and pedi. Ahhh....luxury. I had a nice piece of salmon and salad at Dillon's and grabbed a few items for supper. I scrapbooked and watched TV for a few hours, then fixed supper for 12. That evening, Trans Siberian Orchestra was playing in town. The show was awesome! My day was great!

Tuesday: I got the dreaded phone call from school. L had a temp. Bummer. So she hung out with me at the office.

Friday: we went to the South-Heights football game. South lost, but we still had a good time.

Saturday: L's friend has been over and Jeff and I have been chilling. Love those kind of weekends.

No comments: