Friday, December 31, 2010

End of 2010

What a year. A lot happened but I also felt like my head was in the sand. Looking back, I accomplished a lot. I ran my first 1/2 and full marathon. L started kindergarten and Jeff is almost done with his master's.

I didn't feel like I accomplished much on my 2010 goals, so I am keeping them the same for 2011. I also slacked off a lot on my blog. I resolve to try and update it more often.

For the past two years, I've picked a word for the year. 2010 was patience.

** My 2011 word is BALANCE**

I do a lot. I'm a wife, mother, physician assistant, pet keeper, cleaner, cooker, scrap booker, reader....the list goes on. I want to find time for all things, but not feel stretched. I want to appreciate L more and spend quality time with her. So I'll keep you updated on my progress. I'll be working on updating the blog tonight and tomorrow (which means my book list will go...write the title down if you want to read it).

Take care and Happy New Year!!!!

No comments: