Monday, December 10, 2012

No Pictures in this Post

***warning: this is a gross post***

So last Thursday, I got in my van and saw two things running though my car. BARF!! I knew there was a mouse in the garage, but in my car? No Way!! So I got some traps and Jeff put them out. By morning, those two mice were found in the car (stuck to glue traps). And over the course of the next 4 days, Jeff has killed 12 mice. BARF. We eliminated the bird food which brought them the first time to the garage.
Ok, here's the nasty part. (Ha, you thought it was gross already). L LOVES this game. She loves helping her dad set the traps and collect the bodies (don't worry, Jeff does all the work-she just oohs and aahs). She will run in the house screaming, "mom you have to see this!!" And I'll go outside to find one of the mice has been EATING THE OTHER DEAD MICE. Yes, he ate several mice killed on the traps sometimes the bodies, sometimes the brains. It's all too gross for me. But L loves it! Tonight I told her 3 were dead and she asked if they were missing body parts. BARF. She is definitely a daddy's girl. I don't even care that its gross. I remember doing stuff with my dad and loving it. Brings back great memories.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: