Friday, August 16, 2013

What Works for Me

Today went well. It was really slow (first week of school always results in no shows and reschedules). I drank plenty of fluids to help keep me full. My co worker makes the best guacamole. I had 2 T and 10 chips for 4 WW points with my lunch. It was so filling.
The test tonight was when I talked to Jeff. I was going to make shrimp nachos but he had been craving Pizza Hut all day. I agreed because he really wanted to go but at first I thought, "oh no. This will derail my diet." But the. I thought, I don't LOVE Pizza Hut. It's good but I can behave. And I did. Two pieces of supreme pizza hand stuffed cheese pizza. I didn't finish the crust. I was full but not stuffed. 14PP. A good choice for me.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: