Thursday, July 10, 2014

My Hard Luck Morning

So my morning sucked. I overslept because it was raining but I managed to make it to my dentist appt at 7:30 (in the freaking morning!).


I had my permanent crown put on the left bottom and fillings in the upper left and right. Of course those areas needed to be numbed. So I didn't want my crown to be numbed. That was a mistake. It hurt like the dickens. But I got it all done and got one of my teeth filed down (it causes me a lot of cankersores). My face looked paralyzed for most of the morning. As I went to pay for my dental bill with my flex card, I realized I lost my debit card. Crap!! I called the restaurant L and I went to but no card so I spent lunch going to the bank to cancel that card and get a new one. Whew! What a morning.


Luckily my afternoon went better.

No comments: