Monday, June 29, 2015

Weekly Chase June 29th Edition

We had a wonderful vacation!!! Here's a recap of last week's chase:
1) run daily. yes!!!! I kept up my streak.
2) stretch daily. No- only about 4 days.
3) write in my planner daily. yes! And I'm so glad. It will make scrapbooking easier and my memories are in there!
4) have fun. Yes!!!! We had a great time!!!!

This week's goals:
1) continue running daily
2) stretch daily. I have to get this done.
3) write in my planner daily. I am really enjoying this.
4) make a to do list daily. I find I am more productive when I have a list of things that need to get done.
5) quit eating L's leftovers. I realized on my vacation that I wasn't eating her leftovers and I picked that habit back up when we got home. I have to stop this bad habit.
6) moisturize. My heels look awful.
7) start an evening prep routine. This includes writing in my planner, making my to do list and prepping for tomorrow.

Whew! That's quite a list.


- Kat

No comments: