Friday, July 29, 2016

Fitness Friday: 7/29 Edition


This week was brought to you by 4 different states!  I really enjoyed running in DC. It was gorgeous and hilly!

Friday: two miles in DC.  Lots of hills but the scenery was GORGEOUS!

Saturday: we had a late night so I ran in PA around 11 AM.  It was super hot so I got one mile in.



Sunday: My dad and I ran in Valley Forge National Park.  It was hilly and hot but so fascinating! I learned about the cabins the soldiers live in, where they cooked, etch.

Monday:  our last day in PA.  Ran a mile


Tuesday: in Indiana for our night stop.  The treadmill was broken so I ran outside.  There were good sidewalks so it wasn't bad.


Wednesday:  back to Kansas and to run with my friend Mandy! We got a 5K in!


Thursday: We ran super early in this morning and got a 4 mile run in.  My Garmin almost died and Mandy's did die while we were running.  Crazy!



No comments: