Monday, July 4, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 25

This weekend was a little low keyed.  And I like that!  Jeff was in Nashville for the week.  L was at a friend's for most of the day so I spent it cleaning and reading.  Sunday, we went to a friend's house for brunch.  It was so nice to hang out with friends!


On to the Weekly Chase! Here's a recap:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 407!!

2. Stretch and ice daily: Yes!! Every single day. 

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:Almost every day

5. Log my calories daily: 100% of the time!

6. Finish a book:Yes.  I finished 'I Want My Epidural Back'

 7. Stay off social media: Yes! I am making progress

 8. Journal every day: No.  But I'm caught up now

9. Work on decluttering L's room: No.  This week didn't go as planned. 

This Week's Goals:

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily
6. Journal every day

My Extra goals:
Finish a book.
Fair Week: get L's three projects ready for the fair!

No comments: