Monday, July 25, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 30

Vacations are so necessary for me to recharge and get myself organized.  I am still on vacation today but I'm trying to get to back into routine. And this is the 30th week of 2016 so I am picking up my regularly scheduled programming.

We had a wonderful time on vacation and that will be in its own post. 

On to the Weekly Chase! Here's a recap:

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 427!!

2. Stretch and ice daily: No.  And I remember why I need to do this every day. 

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read or meditate daily:Almost every day

5. Log my calories daily: Fair.  It's really hard to do on vacation

6. Finish a book: No.  I'm halfway through 'The Boys in the Bunkhouse".  It's really good.

7. Journal every day: No. But I'm caught up now



This Week's Goals:

1. Run a mile a day
2. Stretch and ice daily

3. Say Grace
4. Read or meditate daily
5. Log my calories daily
6. Journal every day

My Extra goals:
Finish a book.
Start to declutter L's room
Unpack from vacation and get L ready for her Girl Scout trip

No comments: