Friday, September 16, 2016

Fitness Friday 9/16 edition


Well, it's been quite a week.  I spent part of it feeling yucky. Some weird exhaustion bug.  But I'm feeling better so that's good!

Friday:  it was raining in the morning so I waited until after work.  L rode her bike with me.  It was super humid!  Luckily I got done about 45 minutes before it started pouring down rain.

Saturday:  The worst run I've had in awhile.  I was not feeling good at all.  I ended up walking the last three miles.  I ached, my throat felt yucky.  It sucked.  I've moved on.

Sunday: I slept in and then ran with L in the afternoon.




Monday: Bootcamp and a mile.


Tuesday: I had a rare opportunity to sleep in and did so until 6:30 am! I got up and ran.

Wednesday: bootcamp and a mile



Thursday: I opted to run by myself instead of with the group.  I've been slower with this bug.


No comments: