Monday, September 12, 2016

Weekly Chase: Week 36

Oh my gosh!!  Okay, so I didn't intend to do a weekly chase last week since it was Labor Day, but then the week flew by so fast, I didn't get anything done!  So here's a quick recap:

L is enjoying middle school tremendously.  She's made new friends, loves changing classrooms and is excited about playing the saxophone.  Last week was super busy because she had volleyball intermurals (which she also loved), school and dance classes.  She caught a cold, but plowed through it all. 

We had a great Labor Day weekend.  We didn't do much and it was so nice!   On Thursday, we all went to see "I Love the 90's" concert.  It was really good-Coolio, All 4 One, Color Me Badd, Salt and Pepa, Kid n Play and Vanilla Ice.  The bad part is it got over at midnight which is much too late for this girl!!

Friday night, we recovered and thank goodness because it rained for a solid 24 hours!  It was crazy! Saturday AM, Mandy and I went for a 10 mile run which was challenging because there were so many puddles.  I had Zoobilee which was fantastic and Jeff and L went to watch Fluffy at the Kansas State Fair. 

Sunday we were supposed to go to Coffeyville to celebrate my grandpa's 92nd birthday but he had been in atrial fib for 24 hours and wasn't feeling great so we stayed home.  I was so exhausted-I took two naps, watched football and did laundry. 

Onto the weekly chase!

1. Run a mile a day:Yes!!  I finished Day 477!!

2. Stretch and ice daily: YES!

3. Say Grace:Yes! 

4. Read daily: most days.  

5. Log my calories daily: Yes

6. Finish a book: No

7. Journal every day:80% of the time.

8. Get my goals together: No

This Week's Goals:
1. Run a mile a day-gotta keep up my streak!
2. Stretch and ice daily-and foam rolling.  These things make me feel better!
3. Say Grace-I'm really enjoy this time to focus.
4. Read  daily-I'm in the middle of a good book!
5. Log my calories daily-I am determined to start focusing on using food as fuel and not fat.
6. Journal every day-to help keep me accountable.
7. Work on nutrition.  I am going back to an 80% clean, 20% cheat plan.  This worked really well for me before.

No comments: