Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Quick updates....

This week is flying by! I was off Monday, worked today and off again tomorrow. My mom and I had pedicures Monday morning. What a great way to start the day. Mom got her hair washed and styled and we went home to pick up grandpa and L. We had a nice lunch at Jason's and went scrapbook shopping. After that day, I could see myself being a stay at home mom.

My grandparents live in Coffeyville, KS. Luckily they didn't get all the water at their house, but with the oil spill, the whole town is a mess. They went without water most of the day today and when it was turned on again, the water was so muddy and disgusting. Ick!! I can't even imagine what it would be like. There's one way into C-ville so my parents are going to see them for a couple days. Who knew rain could be so disasterous! Thank goodness my grandparents and safe and well...not everyone was so lucky.

Have a wonderful 4th of July and appreciate all the freedom we have and for the soldiers everywhere protecting us!

No comments: