Sunday, November 25, 2007

Blog overload

I know, there are many, many posts today. Sorry. I've been in town, but busy. After turkey day, I got up at 4:20 am to experience Black Friday again. I went with Kurt and Kasey and their moms. As usual, we had a great time and shared lots of laughs. I got lots of good stuff (and have almost all my presents bought and wrapped). Then we started on L's room (and the spare room). Three lawn and garden bags of donations (I'm not a garage sale girl) and a bag of trash, we wittled through all of L's stuff. Her room is almost complete (I'll share pictures when it's done).

Last night, we went to Kay and Peter's after Thanksgiving party in their new home. Fondly nicknamed "the villa", this house is beautiful. They've only been there a few weeks and have transformed it into a french theme in the basement. We had a great time.

Kay and L dance a little at the end of the party. L loves to play with her!

No comments: