Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Ribbon Addiction

So I love to scrapbook as you all know, but I'm really addicted to ribbon. I love to buy a yard of a new ribbon even though I have no idea what I'm going to do with it. Lately, I've been trying to reorganize my scrap room and a new idea I got was to put my ribbon in a clear container with holes. I made two of these using Target makeup containers and an exacto knife. While I am really happy to have my ribbon this way....it's easier to see and takes less room, I was shamed about how much ribbon I actually own. It's a little disgraceful!

3 comments:

chitknit said...

It looks like a funky purse of some sort!

Maria said...

I do the same thing. I probably own $1,000 worth of scrapbooking supplies and never use them. Don't tell Dan! :)

I love buying ribbon too!

Chris said...

At least it's not a crack habit!