Sunday, November 18, 2007

Christmas Shopping

Hello all! Tonight, we went to the Simon Mall "Night of Giving" event. Jeff got tickets at school and we three went to enjoy the evening. We didn't have much in mind to buy, and that's the best kind of shopping. I found several gifts for people and got all my secret santa things, which is good, because I hate trying to figure out what to do at the last minute. The mall was busy, but not too bad. My kind of shopping.

I bought this canvas sign at Hallmark for our house. Thought I'd share it with you since it was cool.

In this home...
We do second chances.
We do Grace.
We do Real.
We do mistakes.
We do I'm sorrys.
We do loud really well.
We do Hugs.
We do Family.
We do Love.

L was worn out. One book and she was begging for music and me to leave her to sleep.

No comments: