Sunday, February 10, 2008

Cropaganza is officially over.

Jill and I made it through 48 hours of cropping. I had so much fun!! We met some new friends and I saw 4 people I know in the outside world that I had no idea scrapbooked. That way cool.

My official count of work was 60 12x12 scrapbook pages and 2 minibooks. Not bad for me :)
A glimpse of my desk. I tried to make it similar to home although a few things were backwards. I was very proud that I didn't misplace items and have to spend precious time searching for stuff.
I had several favorite pages and the giraffes and this "S" pages are included in that group.
Here's Jill celebrating it up a little. Don't worry...it's the only alcoholic drink we had. We were pretty much jacked up on coffee, Diet DP and good music. Speaking of good music, check out Jill's blog for some great video footage.

No comments: