Saturday, February 2, 2008

Just in Time

It has snowed several times this winter here, and yet I have not taken any snow pictures. We had a really nice snow this week (see Thurs. post). I was worried because it was nice yesterday and today. But luckily life waited for us to run our errands this morning and we spent some time outside this afternoon. Jeff and L made a beautiful snowman and we found parts to make him complete. The snow was perfect for snowballs. Although, you needed to be careful...too much packing would make them ice daggers.

L has been wanting to make snow angels for weeks. Two seconds out the door and she was on the ground. Go L!!
So now, I'm sitting in the warm house sipping coffee while L sleeps away. I need to go to Kraft Foods to get my dinner recipe. We're having Parmesan Chicken Bundles. Hope they are good!

No comments: