Thursday, February 7, 2008

I love food and books

So tonight was grocery night at Target (don't worry Maria, this isn't about my list). As many of you know, I love new food gimmicks. Jeff says if they package and re-label a product, I'd buy it. And he's pretty much right. But today's trip was unique because I found several new products that looked delicious.

Diet Dr. Pepper Cherry Chocolate. If you like cherry chocolate flavor (and I do), this soda is wonderful. Zero calories.

Sun Chips makes cinnamon flavored chips. Yum! 100 calorie Nutter Butter bars..looked good. So did the Quaker mini rice cakes in Cinnamon Streusel.

Food I've bought recently that I love? Skinny cow (ice cream cones or sandwiches...both too good to be true) and the frozen paninis. A great sandwich for less than 300 calories. Oh! and South Beach Cherry Almond Granola. A little messy, but tasty.

*********

I love to read. This month's book club book is U.S. for Arugula. I voted for this book and was excited to read it. While it's not a bad book, I'm not feeling the love. I will finish it, but anyone have a good book suggestion? I want fiction and something I can get lost in. The last book I read like that was 1000 Splendid Suns.

I'll be posting on location from Cropaganza this weekend. Look for some blog highjacking of Jill's blog!

2 comments:

Maria said...

So you love kitchen gadgets and "neat" food items. You're every marketer's dream!

Shirts Plus said...

Ha, Ha!