Friday, July 25, 2008

Aloha!

Sorry for the lack of blogging. I've been so busy vacationing. We've been here for 5 days and so far we've...
*biked down 7500 feet (Haleakala Crater)
*went to another island (sailed around Lanai)
*saw hundreds of fish(snorkeling)...and saw dolphins (mommas and babies)
*drove 50 miles and 600 curves (Hana Highway)
*felt the weight of six parrots on us (Garden of Eden)
*been bitten numerous times(damn mosquitos followed me here)

No pictures right now...we need to head off to Lahaina to eat dinner (at cheeseburger in paradise, no less) and shop a little. I'll try to post with pictures later. We're having a wonderful time.

4 comments:

Chris said...

I've eaten at Cheeseburger in Paradise and it's awesome. Enjoy!

chitknit said...

Glad you're having fun!

mandy said...

Kathryn and Jeff,
Saw a show on Hawaii the other day and thought I should check the ol'blog and see if you were there yet. Have a great time! You deserve it.

Lori said...

Sounds wonderful! Did you know that my mom attended high school in Hawaii? I've always wanted to visit her old stomping grounds. Can't wait to see your photos.