Sunday, July 6, 2008

Movie Reviews

We went to the drive in Saturday night (one of our favorite summer hang outs) and watched Hancock and Get Smart. Since they both had received mediocre reviews, I thought I'd give my opinion on them.

Hancock was great. A new role for Will Smith and a very cool twist in the middle, we really liked this movie. The action was great and the movie paced well. Charlize Theron was criticized for overacting in one review and I have no idea what they're talking about. She was great. Three stars from us.

Get Smart was even better. We love Steve Carrell and combined with the funnies of Maxwell Smart, this movie delivered. It was everything I hoped it would be. Humorous with all the cool "toys" this movie moved quickly. The age difference between Maxwell Smart and Agent 99 didn't even bother us. Four stars from us.

We are looking forward to seeing Journey to the Center of the Earth in 3D and Batman in the next couple of weeks.

No comments: