Sunday, July 13, 2008

A Day of Fun

Yesterday, we drove up to Jeff's parents and then to Topeka for a day of fun. We shopped Kohl's out and had a ton of fun. Mom and dad in-law had fun shopping and bought lots of clothes. L had fun, of course, playing in the clothes racks. There were a few platforms and she got on one of them and started (pretend) guitaring. She cracks me up! Afterwards, we hit Barnes and Noble and then had a great dinner at Texas Roadhouse. I love that place. Good food and not really expensive.

My boss has been away for two weeks (he got back yesterday). I got all caught up at work (which was wonderful) and I think I did a decent job while he was away, but I'm glad he's back....partly because that means only another week until I'm on a gigantic plane to Maui. Yea!! We signed up for a sunrise bike ride down the Haleakala Mountain (10,000 feet). I can't wait!!!

2 comments:

Nicki said...

Dr. Shah was gone for two weeks? Wow...that's gotta be a record.

Kathryn said...

Yes. Can you believe it????