Sunday, January 11, 2009

A Busy Day

Yesterday was a busy day for us. We started it off with L having Avery over for a playdate. These girls see each other every day, but having a chance to visit each other's house is a dream come true. They played for 2 hours and had so much fun. They were even kind enough to give me a cheesy smile.

After Avery left, I headed over to my favorite spot, Scrapfunattic for a class. I took 'Album in a Day' and in four hours I created 16 pages. It was so much fun!! I met three new ladies who were all very nice.
Here are a few of my favorite pages from the class. It was a Christmas themed album.









When I got home, L wanted to eat out so we had mexican at Monterrey Mexican Grill. Very good. Then Jeff and I watched 'Vantage Point'. It was pretty good. Different.



1 comment:

chitknit said...

How many times did you hear the word "poopoo" while they were playing?

;-)

We loved "Vantage Point."