Friday, January 2, 2009

Frosty 5K and some Wii time

Sorry I didn't blog on the first day of the year. We had a great day and got home at 12:30 am! I started off the day by running in the Frosty 5K. I did great. Ran it in 28 minutes 31 seconds. I felt good about this race. I ran 5 races last year and my goal this year is 6. So one down and I'm planning to do an indoor triathlon at the end of this month.

I fixed some yummy tacos and T came over to exchange gifts. L got Where's Waldo books. I had totally forgotten about him. She loves I Spy books. Waldo will be fun to get into. Jeff got a really cool Rocklahoma book from their trip there last year. And I got a cool vegetable box full of recipes.
For dinner, we headed to the Loving's. We ate pizza, visited for awhile and played Wii. The boys played Monopoly for a couple hours while I learned about Facebook from Maria. Then we headed downstairs to play the new Rabbit game (can't think of the name). It was hilarious!! Loved it!
So it was a great way to bring in the New Year!

No comments: