Sunday, January 4, 2009

Sunday Night Blues

Sadly, the vacation is over. I worked a little of it (3 out of 14 days) and it's all been fun and busy. I woke up this morning with that same old college dread of "tomorrow's Monday". Don't get me wrong, I love my job....but I love staying up late and sleeping in and playing with Jeff and L. I think Jeff's feeling it too. He's pretending to sleep and I asked him if he was meditating or psyching himself up and he said, "yes".

Today was also kind of a drag because it was cleaning day. But it's all done and the house looks nicer. I even had time to make some cards and stamp. Hit one resolution...use a new scrapbook tool. Not really totally new, but I haven't gotten my stamps out in over a year.

Off to bed and a nice early wake up call tomorrow.

No comments: