Friday, January 14, 2011

My Favorite Meal

I came home from work Wednesday night to a good smelling house. I thought, "oh good, they picked up chicken so I don't have to cook." But then I discovered it was so much better than that. Jeff made his famous (to me) beef stew. I have no idea how he makes it because I'm never around when he does. It takes him 90 minutes to prep the stew which is why he hasn't made it in over a decade. L helped by peeling carrots, dumping in the veggies and cutting potatoes.


She had so much fun making stew with him. And I'm a happy camper because I got my favorite meal and there's tons of leftovers!

2 comments:

chitknit said...

I'm impressed with Jeff's remembering to photograph all this stuff happening while you're at work. You're a Scrapper-Blogger with a well-trained husband!

Kathryn said...

I know. He did a great job!