Wednesday, February 16, 2011

5 Positive Things

Sometimes I get distracted because of all the things I do and things I need to get done. So I thought I'd spend a couple minutes reflecting on the good.

1. L woke me up at 3:30 am needing medicine for her cold. While going down the stairs, I missed and fell down 3 of them. Luckily, my butt took the brunt. I'm thankful it was only a couple steps and that I have cushioning.

2. The sun was shining and it was 70 degrees when I left work today. Much better than the -10 of last Wed.

3. I got to spend the evening with L. We shopped, picked up dinner and shared lots of laughs and stories.

4. I am grateful that I get to provide snacks for L's wonderful teachers. They are a great group of people.

5. I am grateful that after 2 days I have email back at work after our server died Monday.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: