Monday, February 28, 2011

Carb Lovers Diet

I am officially on a diet. I don't do diets. I think they are wasteful. But my current "see food" isn't working well with my clothes, so I'm trying it out.

The Carb Lovers Diet is a book created by those at Health magazine. It's all about certain food being resistant starches. Among those foods are bananas, potatoes and pasta. Yep, pasta. It mixes carbs, protein and a little fat. The first phase (7 days) includes three meals and one snack. I almost croaked when I saw that. I need at least 2-3 snacks plus meals. But I was wrong. I ate all three meals and wasn't really starving for my snack, but ate it after supper. And I was never starving. A little hungry, yes, but not to a passed out point.

I'll keep you updated on now the diet is going.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: