Sunday, February 6, 2011

Scrapbook Layouts

So my final scrapbook count was 70 pages for the weekend. Not a record (that was 100), but I am satisfied with the number I got done. It was fun to get some recent and old pictures cropped.
This page I lifted from my mom's scrapbook stash. It was already done so I just had to put the pictures on it. I chose some random goofy pictures of L. So easy to do.
This layout we were swimming at Melissa and Joe's neighborhood pool in August. The water was so pretty. And L's colorful suit made the page even better.
Preschool field trip to the zoo. Lexi and L had a great time together despite the hot and sticky weather.
One of my favorite layouts. Four generations of girls. We take this picture pretty much anytime we are together. But the layout also recognizes my mom before (top) and after she lost a lot of weight. I am so proud of her!

Til next time! (Sept. 2011)

No comments: