Monday, November 24, 2014

Weekly Chase #11


 

Road Runner Girl



Hello!  What a crazy week last week was.  Unfortunately, I got a little SAD (seasonal affective disorder) with the dark nights and cold temperatures.  I went to church yesterday and lifted out of my funk. 


Last week's recap:

1. Exercise 6 days: made it 4 days.

2. Stretch daily: 6 days. 

3. Kettleball: again, didn't do anything.

4. Finish 2 books.  Did this!!  I only have 3 books to meet my goal of 52 books this year.


This week:

1. Exercise 5-6 days including a long run of 10 miles.

2.  Stretch daily

3. Kettle ball exercises 2 times for 10 minutes each.

4. Put up the Christmas decorations

5.  Clean out the garage.  We desperately need to get it cleaned up to put the cars in the garage.

6. By a shovel for the snow this winter. 

No comments: