Monday, November 3, 2014

Weekly Chase #8!


Road Runner Girl

It's official.  I'm 40.  Doesn't feel a lot different than 39. 

So let's recap last week:

1. Exercise 5 days: yes!  I actually exercised 6 days.  I overslept Friday and then the day was so busy.

2. Stretch daily: did 6 days.  It's so easy to stretch AFTER I've exercised. 

3. Reflect my time in my 30's: I did this.  It was a crazy week, but I thought about all the things I've accomplished and where I want my future to go.

4. Get caught up at work:  yes.  Thank goodness.


This week:

1. Exercise 5 days.  We are going out of town this weekend so I want a little wiggle room.

2. Stretch daily.

3. Unplug from Facebook and social media time wasters.

4. Finish 'Boy, Snow, Bird'.

1 comment:

Mindy Bobe said...

Good luck with your goals Kathryn!