Monday, November 10, 2014

Weekly Chase #9!


Road Runner Girl

Another week has flown by!! We had a great time with our friends in Lawrence.

Here's a recap on last week:

1. Exercise 5 days.  Only got in 4 days.  I didn't bring proper attire to run this weekend.

2. Stretch: got in 4 days (see how exercise and stretching go together).

3. Unplug from social media:  I'm getting there.

4. Finish Boy, Snow, Bird.  Yes.  It wasn't very good but I can say I'm done with it.


This Week:

1. Exercise 6 days.  I will break it up into smaller chunks if needed

2. Stretch daily

3.  Do kettle ball exercises 10 minutes at a time 3 times a week.

4. Continue to unplug from social media.

5. Make a new recipe this week and incorporate a vegetable with each meal.

6. Come up with a new activity to do with L 
 

No comments: