Friday, October 12, 2007

Bonjour!

Second day in Quebec and the conference is going well. I have learned a lot and it hasn't been overwhelming. Hopefully, we'll be sight seeing this afternoon.

Last night I was able to spend time by myself. I ran (workout friends, nine weeks done!) and then watched my guilty pleasure....Mc Dreamy, McSteamy and McGrumpy (Alex). Oh I shouldn't forget McStupid...how do you end the show with "I slept with Izzy". I hate the creators, but of course, I'll be back for more next week. Ahh!

2 comments:

Amy D. said...

Well, crap. I'm in Boston and was out keeping my students in line (not sure I did a very good job...one of them didn't return to the hotel until 8 a.m.) so I missed it. Now I know the last line of the show?

chitknit said...

Yeah, I was at our football game last night and stupidly forgot to set the DVR. I'll have to watch it on line.