Friday, October 5, 2007

Toilet training mishap

I'm sure when L is older, I'll be in big trouble for this post. Last night, we were hanging at Kurt and Kasey's (yes, I finally have Baby K pics) and L said she had to go use the potty. So she ran into the bathroom by herself. I didn't think anything of it...she only uses her Dora potty. A short time later, she yells,"momma, help me". I casually walk in to the bathroom, and she's FALLEN in the TOILET!! Apparently, she really needed to go! Needless to say, part of her dress got wet, but her pride wasn't hurt and after I got her dried off, she sat on the big potty and peed!

2 comments:

Maria said...

You need to get one of those fold-up travel potty seats. I stuck it in our diaper bag in case they had to go to the bathroom when we were in public.

Kathryn said...

Good thinking!