Sunday, October 14, 2007

What a beautiful city!

Back from Quebec!!! The city is beautiful and I hardly saw any of it. These pictures are from the downtown area. It's a very different place...of course they speak French, but the area is definitely French. The streets are narrow, the buildings are European looking and I felt like I was in Paris.


I think the signs were so cool. It was weird flying from Quebec to Montreal. Quebec is very quaint and country, while Montreal is cosmopolitan and urban.


It's amazing how far you can see from the convention center.


The experience was good. I was really happy when we reached American soil. It's funny...when I'm here all the time, I appreciate America and how much the soldiers do for us. But when I'm in Canada and reach U.S. customs, I feel so proud and happy to be an American.

No comments: