Sunday, October 21, 2007

So much to blog!

This has been a super busy weekend. I have so much to say! First, it started Friday night on our way to the South football game. Jeff handed me something and said, "L picked you out a prize." Of course, L starts shrieking and then I start shrieking because it's a new Canon Power Shot camera!!!! I have so been wanting a new camera. You heard right, want, because there's nothing really wrong with my current Sony, except it's a few years old and I wanted something newer, smaller and sleeker (like my friend, Jill). Those two are so sneaky!! They gave me the camera as an early birthday present since there are so many pictures to take (fall and Halloween).

South lost...I'll post on that later with Homecoming pictures!

On Saturday, we drove up to Lawrence for the traditional Shaake pumpkin patch trip. The weather was great, nice and sunny. We had lunch and shopped downtown for a bit. There's a toy store that I will definitely have to stay away from (did some early Christmas shopping). Then we headed out to the patch.

I love this girl!! She's such a poser for me. I couldn't ask for a better girl! More pics and posts later.

No comments: