Monday, April 14, 2008

70's Candy

Jeff received this cool present from T for his birthday. I'd seen it on Food Network, but never up close and personal. It included an entire box of candy from the 70's. There's a lot to eat!
I laid out some to show you the sample. We laughed at some items. Jeff said he wasn't allowed to eat the bubble gum cigarettes (yeah, I got those). Laffy Taffy...brings back good memories of picking stuff out of my teeth for hours.
Some things I hadn't heard of included Chuckles and Gold Mint.
Freshen up gum. Ahhhh...I loved this gum when I was young. The gooey center was delicious!

2 comments:

Bets said...

Freshen-up! I've been trying to figure out what that gum was for years! I remember that it had hilarious ads in my Archie Comics growing up!
I'm jealous you have all those sweets to eat ... can't you share with us all! :)

Shirts Plus said...

That is too cute! What a cool idea!