Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Biggest Loser

Boy, do I need to get back into blogging. I'm feeling much better, so no excuses there. I think you can read all about the Jayhawk stuff in Denise and Lori's blogs, and my team has been sitting at home for weeks.

At our office, we decided to play Biggest Loser. We put in $10 each and have to weigh once a week. For every pound you gain, in goes another dollar. I'm up for the challenge. And yes, I have some weight to lose. Plus, I need to get back into exercising regularly and eat better. The only bad part is weigh in day is Monday so I can't cheat much over the weekend.

So far (one week), I've lost one pound. I didn't exercise much (since the strep) last week but I've been eating better. And trying not to eat too much. This should an interesting 8 weeks.

1 comment:

Bets said...

Good luck! That's a great idea! If I were going to lose money for any weight gained, I might think twice about fries and ice cream! :)