Wednesday, April 16, 2008

Artistic Cakes Rocks!

I LOVE Artistic Cakes. It's a local bakery that has a store on the other side of town, hence I never went there. But last fall, they opened up a store a block away from me. And I am happy to keep them in business. I have bought 5 cakes from them in the past 6 months and they are all delicious!! My last purchase was no exception. Jeff wanted a red velvet cake and L wanted it to have a monkey on it. From there, the creators went to work.
They came up with a great picture of George and even painted on palm trees on the side of the cake. I could never come up with this great of an idea, but I'm thrilled they do, so I get a great cake and great scrapbook pictures.

Jeff had a good birthday. We spent the night at home, grilled and played with his gifts.

No comments: