Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Sheryl Crow Live in Wichita

Tonight, we took part in great history. Sheryl Crow performed at Century II. What a great venue and she did a wonderful job. We had awesome seats (thanks, Dan) and great company (Dan and Maria). Sheryl is a great performer and we all agree that we'd like to look that good at her age. She played all of my favorite songs, except Steve McQueen. But since that was the only one missing, I'll forgive her. She finished with Led Zeppelin's 'Been a long time'. Sorry, no pictures. I snuck my camera in, but the bouncers were pretty picky.


Before the concert, we ate at Uptown Bistro. Jeff and I hadn't been there before and it was delicious. I had tomato bisque and seafood crepes. This was one of the best meals I'd had in a long time. Maria really liked it too. She even had a happy plate. For those of you puzzled, I've known Maria for over seven years, and this is the first time I've seen her clean her plate.

No comments: