Wednesday, December 31, 2008

New Year's Eve

So I wanted to elaborate on my goals and this may be the only quiet time I get today.

1. My goal is to lose 23 pounds in the next 10 months (by my 35th birthday). I know, you may think I don't have that to lose, but I hide it fairly well. And I'm tired of feeling puffy and gross. I've been reading and following Judith Beck's 'The Complete Beck Diet for Life'. I would highly recommend this book. It's been helpful for me in the last week to get started eating better. I am amazed at how much I stuff in my mouth and don't even think about it. Luckily, I'm fit from Shocker Fitness but I plan to boost up my workouts.

2. I lost my mojo last year for scrapbooking. But after taking a 4 month hiatus, I'm ready to get back to scrapping. I have so many tools and techniques to use in scrapping, but often I use the same old stuff, so I want to break out of the box sometimes.

3. I remember birthdays...a few days after they've happened. So will work harder to get cards out early.

4. I do so much. I work full time, run errands, go to dance class, play with L...the list goes on. While I love my time in the morning to exercise, the 90 minutes after I put L to bed to my bedtime are often unproductive. So I want to work on planning more "me" and "us" time. I want some time to create, but I also want to hang with my honey more.

5. I have a few people who don't have internet and would really appreciate a handwritten letter. My goal is to do that once a month.

So there it is. I'll keep you updated on my progress. Happy New Year's Eve and have a safe night!

No comments: