Tuesday, December 29, 2009

2009 Goals: A Reflection

So I'm thinking, wow, a year has flown by. So much has happened it's hard to wrap my head around it. I am so grateful for all of the things that we've done this year, but I wanted to take a minute to see how I did with my 2009 goals.

1. Write a friend a letter once a month.
I sucked at this. And I really kicked myself hard because one of the people I was going to send letters to was Jeff's great Aunt Helen. She passed away this spring. So I'm keeping this one on the list and will work hard at keeping it.

2. Organize my "me" time.
For all that has happened this year, I think I've done a great job. I have scheduled reading, scrapping and computer time.

3. Remember birthdays
Doing much better. May be a few days late, but hey, I remember!

4. Use one new scrapbook tool a month
That didn't happen. I didn't scrapbook for 6 months while we were in the transition of moving and a couple months after we moved. But I am more motivated to try new things.

5. Eat healthier and quit overeating
Hmmm....some days yes, others no. I joined Weight Watchers online in November and lost 5 pounds in 3 weeks. I was so excited and then Christmas came with all of its goodies. And I am back addicted to sugar. So I need to cut it out soon.

Overall, I'm pretty happy with my goals. I will post my 2010 goals tomorrow.

No comments: