Sunday, December 27, 2009

So Christmas was again wonderful. I have tons of pictures and I'm sure I'd bore you, so I added a video of one of my favorite moments.

Mom and dad got into town on Tuesday night. Had a nice evening playing with all of my childhood toys. Got up Wednesday morning, exercised, shopped and ate dinner at PF Chang's. The weather forecast didn't look good, so my grandparents came up a day early.

Woke up Thursday morning...dry but WINDY! Exercised and got home in time to see the snow fall. My in-laws were here by 10am and Uncle Ken followed in at noon. The weather got ickier, but we stayed nice and warm in the house. We went out for our traditional Christmas eve. pizza (and had to knock on the door so they would let us in). The weather got worse...blowing snow made driving a little crazy. Our Christmas lights session lasted all of one house and we were back at home.

Christmas day was great. We had a little breakfast then got down to the present opening. I think everyone was happy with their gifts. I love mine. I received a Garmin watch (have so wanted forever!), an angel necklace, Big Top cupcake and Perfect Brownie. My parents gave me all new bakeware and new knives. Yeah! I must have been good this year.

The family has all left. I have the house all picked up. The laundry has been started and I need one more day to get caught up, but alas I have to work tomorrow. Oh well.

Merry Christmas everyone!

No comments: