Wednesday, December 30, 2009

2010 Goals

Here's my list of 2010 goals.

1. Write a letter to a friend once a month. See previous post regarding this.

2. Lose weight by eating healthier, exercising more. My weight loss goal is 30 pounds.

3. Separate work and play better at home. I am good at leaving my job work at work, but I often don't make enough time to play at home. I always think, there's one more thing to clean, but I need to think, can it wait and be done with other jobs so you can play with Jeff and L?

4. Spend wisely.

5. Keep my blog updated. I love FB and Twitter, but I've been neglecting my blog. It's my digital scrapbook so when I do scrapbook, I have something to reference.


Okay. It will go up on my sidebar in a couple days and I'll give you periodic updates. Happy New Year!

No comments: