Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Dance Class

This week was parents week at L's dance class. She's in ballet and tap again. She's doing really well and I'm glad we kept her in dance. I took several pictures and videos (will try to upload those sometime). She loves tap the best. I think she'll be a clogger when she gets older.
L is the girl with the blue ponytail. She jumps so high!

The ballet portion: they run and jump over the puppy.


She was proud to have us watch her. Her teacher is very energetic and fun. There are 10 girls in her class. We also got to see the costume for spring recital. It is SO CUTE!! It's hot pink with a tutu. Very girly and conservative.



2 comments:

Bets said...

Hot pink AND a tutu!!?!?!
I'm going to need to see pictures of that costume in the Spring. SOOOO cute :)

Kathryn said...

I know...I really should have taken a picture of it.