Monday, September 29, 2014

Weekly Chase #3


Road Runner Girl


It's the Weekly Chase!

So let's recap last week:

1. Exercise 5 days: Yep!  I biked Tuesday and Wednesday (about 6.5 miles each day).  I ran/walked 4.3 miles on Thursday.  I ran 11 miles on Saturday.  On Sunday, I did intervals for 2 miles.

2. Stretch 5 days:  I stretched four times on three different days.  I need to improve on this.  I iced for 20 minutes and stretched for 7-10 minutes after my long run Saturday and I didn't have any muscle soreness from my run (just from my fall-shoulders and knee).

3. Find a new recipe: this week I made ham sliders and potato skins.  Nothing super special, but new to me and they were really good.

4. Clean out my utensil drawer and shower cabinet:  Yes!!! And I only did this because I said I would.  I'm so happy with the results.  I got rid of several things, found my small strainer and can find everything without digging!


This week:

1. Exercise 4 days and walk 10,000 steps an additional day.

2. Stretch 5 days

3. Pack: I'm going to Denver this weekend to run the Hot Chocolate 15K! I'm so excited!

4. Work on L's Halloween costume.  We made a sketch last night, but I need to start gathering the items. 

No comments: