Monday, September 22, 2014

Weekly Chase #2


Road Runner Girl


I'm enjoying the Weekly Chase.  I did well last week.
*I exercised 4 days.  On the other three days I didn't hit my 10,000 steps.  I got close (8000). 
*I stretched 5 days.  This wouldn't have happened without the chase.
*I made two new recipes: Lasagna Spaghetti Squash (it was really good) and Turkey in the Crockpot.  And I made brown butter M&M cookies (which was a different way to make cookies and they were delish).
* Clean scrapbook room or hall closet: I did both! I threw out an entire lawn and garden bag full of crap out of my little hall closet.  So many expired meds.  Yuck.  Now I can see everything! And I picked up the scrapbook room so now I can use my treadmill.  The closet and my desk still need decluttering. 


This week:

1. Exercise 5 days
2. Stretch 5 days
3. Make a new recipe (this is fun and challenging)
4. Clean the kitchen utensil drawer and/or the cubbie by the shower.   (I bet I'll have a ton to toss).

No comments: