Sunday, December 28, 2014

Finished My Book Goal!!

One of my goals in 2014 was to read 52 books this year.  And I did it!!! 53 books read.  Some took awhile, some flew by.  Here are my top 5 favorites.

1. Things I've Learned From Dying.  I loved this book.  Such a tenderhearted book.  I was sobbing at the end.

2. 10% Happier.  Dan Harris writes a great book about meditation and mindful thinking.  It has been on my mind since I read it last month, which is good as it will help push my in the right direction.

3. How to Have Your Cake and Skinny Jeans Too.  This book is all about intuitive eating, something I have tried to implement and will work more on in the future.

4. Don't Go.  Heart wrenching.  And a quick read.  Both qualities I love in a book.

5. Wonder.  A good story with an uplifting ending.

My 2015 goal is to read 52 books and (try) to write a report on them.

No comments: