Monday, December 8, 2014

Weekly Chase #13!

 

Road Runner Girl



Well, last week was crazy (wait...I think that's every week).  I didn't sleep enough, didn't exercise enough, so I felt kind of cruddy.  I spent Sunday revamping my outlook and worked on my 2015 word and goals.


Let's recap last week:

1. Exercise 5-6 days: Nope.  I worked out three days.  Even skipped my long run.

2. Stretch daily: 6 days.  Not bad.

3. Finish a book: no, but I did make good progress.  It's a really good non fiction book, but so much information I can't slide through it like fiction.

4. Work on my Christmas list: Yes!!  I bought several gifts and have my plan about what to get everyone.

5. Tackle my to do list:  sort of.  I got quite a bit done but left some for this week.


This week's goals:

1. 10,000 steps per day.  I chose this as my goal and I am hoping to streak.  I love seeing other people run streak, but I mix things up so much (bike, Shocker fitness, run).  But when I exercise, I can easily get to 10,000 steps per day.

2. Stretch daily

3. Finish my book.  I am 100 pages from being done and I need to read this book and one more for my 52 books in the year goal.

4. Find a cookie recipe:  I'm going to bake some treats for Christmas.

5. Finish my Christmas shopping

No comments: