Monday, December 22, 2014

Weekly Chase #15!


Road Runner Girl

Oh my gosh.  Christmas is nearing!!  Last week was a crazy week with making gifts, finishing homework, getting caught up at work.  Fun times!!


Recap Week 14:

1. Get 10,000 steps in a day.  Yes!! I am so proud I have done this.  Anywhere from 10,500 to 15,000 steps a day.  Some days it's a challenge.

2. Stretch: kind of.  I stretched every day, but my effort was lame some days. And I can feel my muscles getting more stiff.

3. Get the guest room/bathroom done.  Yes!!  My parents arrived yesterday and everything looked great!

4.  Find the calm:  Yes.  I even baked yesterday since I had the whole house cleaned.


This Week's Goals:

1. Continue my 10,000 steps per day streak.  I've done 14 days so far.

2. Stretch.  Like really stretch.  And foam roll.

3. Plan how Christmas dinner is going to be put together.

4.  Work on my 2015 word and the post explaining it.

5. Enjoy my time off this week.

No comments: